top of page


Records Request

Public Records Request

The Office Manager is the official custodian of all public records, except criminal justice records as defined by C.R.S. § 24-72-302, and will process all requests for public records pursuant to C.R.S. Section 24-72-203(1)(a) of the Public Records Act (the “Act”). A Public Records Request form must be filed with the Office Manager to initiate a request for public records. This policy applies to public records of Central Weld County Water District.

bottom of page